Elekta’s MOSAIQ version 2.6 has been tested and certified as a Complete Ambulatory EHR under the Drummond Group's Electronic Health Records Office of the National Coordinator Authorized Certification Body (ONC-ACB) program, effective May 30, 2014 for the 2014 rules. This EHR software is compliant in accordance with the criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
MOSAIQ v2.3; certification ID: 30000002DTTUEAI
MOSAIQ v2.4: certification ID: 30000011CMUBEAY
MOSAIQ v2.5: certification ID: A000001EOJHBEAB
For those using MOSAIQ 2.6 to attest for Meaningful Use, the product was certified to meet the 2014 rules and providers attesting for 2015 must provide the certification number provided above. Elekta MOSAIQ 2.6 Complete Ambulatory Compliance Certificate.
The official registry of 2014 certified product is published at: http://oncchpl.force.com/ehrcert?q=chpl.
Elekta provides a monthly webinar series, held the first Tuesday and Wednesday of every month, to support customers with the Meaningful Use process. You can register for the next session here.
Adopting processes suitable for Meaningful Use in your practice may require significant effort and substantial changes to your existing workflow, even if most of the information captured today is maintained in an electronic chart.
Utilize these links to Meaningful Use materials from Elekta, as well materials distributed by government agencies and our vendor partners to help navigate the process.
More information on these measures is available in MOSAIQ v2.6 release notes, available to MOSAIQ users on SupportPlus.
Components and modules needed for Meaningful Use compliance can be purchased through regional Client Managers.
To request an upgrade to your MOSAIQ system, please click here and fill out our form on SupportPlus. Alternatively, please call 855-MY-ELEKTA (855-693-5358) and speak with one of our support representatives.
Responsibility for compliance with meaningful use regulations and guidelines rests entirely with the eligible professional or delegate.
Elekta makes no representation of expertise in the meaningful use objectives. Elekta advises each eligible professional or delegate to seek its own counsel or advisors in determining how best to interpret, apply, and comply with the meaningful use objectives.
Any training and documentation provided by Elekta are for informational and reference purposes only. Elekta makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee of completeness, accuracy, applicability, or validity of the training and documentation provided. Elekta disclaims liability for any loss or claimed damages that may arise from reliance on or use of information contained in any training and documentation provided by Elekta.
Elekta makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee that an end user of the MOSAIQ® oncology information system will meet the requirements for meaningful use, qualify for any incentive payments related to meaningful use, or demonstrate adequate compliance with meaningful use to avoid adjustments to Medicare reimbursements.
Price Transparency Attestation
Elekta, confirms that the information listed below is accurate and complete.
The following costs are associated with the implementation of MOSAIQ with meaningful use stage 2 modules:
• Software License Fees, Implementation Costs and Annual Maintenance Costs (once in live use) Clinical Decision Support, ePrescribing, Patient Portal, Syndromic Surveillance, Immunizations Interface, Clinical Quality Measures Reporting Export, ICD to SNOMED Translation Engine and CCDA Export Interface to HIS.
• One-time costs for enrollment Direct Messaging (paid to third party).
• Ongoing annual costs are required for Drug Formulary Updates, Patient Portal subscription.
In addition to the information stated above:
• Elekta agrees to notify Drummond Group of any and all future changes to our price transparency language for MOSAIQ.
• Elekta understands and agrees that the ONC HIT Certification Program Final Rule statement gives Drummond Group, the sole responsibility for ensuring compliance and determining appropriate consequences if EHR technology developers fail to disclose accurate price transparency information.
• Elekta understands and agrees that we will provide to Drummond Group copies of or be given access to any and all websites, marketing materials, communication statements, and other assertions regarding the ONC certification status of MOSAIQ in a reasonable time to ensure the price transparency information is being accurately disclosed.