Integrated environment for patient workflow
The Axxent® Hub is the software component of the skin electronic brachytherapy (eBx®) platform solution, expertly designed to provide all members of the care team with a single, integrated environment in which to manage patient workflow, thereby improving operational efficiency, reducing the risk of systematic errors and facilitating best in class clinical collaboration.
The Axxent Hub provides real-time performance metrics and reports based on patient treatment data. Superbills and daily charge capture summary reports streamline billing and office workflow.
Developed by experienced clinical professionals, the Axxent Hub offers an innovative application allowing physicians to manage patient volumes and treatments, organize patient dose prescriptions for multiple lesions, and develop best practices, policies and procedures for a skin eBx program.
- Google Chrome (latest)
- Adobe Flash Plug-in (latest)
- Adobe Reader (latest)
Minimum screen resolution of 1366 x 768 for the best possible user experience. Screen resolutions smaller than 1366 x 768 will show additional scroll bars and usability issues.
Computers running Axxent Hub should have following recommended hardware configuration:
- 4 GB RAM (or higher)
- Single CPU or dual core CPU 2.4 GHz (or higher)
- 32-bit or 64-bit Operating System (Windows)
- Supports HIPAA Security compliance requirements
- Datacenter meets or exceeds HIPAA requirements
- Axxent Hub hosted by Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- AWS is SSAE16 SOC-1 Type II Certified
Online and Offline Treatment Management
* As calculated during any 30-day period, not including scheduled maintenance & network provider downtimes.
Axxent Hub requires internet access. In the event there is no internet access, treatment will still continue by means of uploaded files onto USB drives.