We want to ensure optimum use of our website for you, and to continually improve our website. Therefore, we work with selected partners (e.g. Pardot). You can revoke your voluntary consent at any time. You can find further information and setting options under „Configure“ and in our data protection information.
Interim report, May 1, - October 31,1999/2000
· An operating loss of SEK 37 M (loss: 43) was reported. Before items affecting comparability the operating loss was SEK 37 M (loss: 97).
· An operating profit of SEK 20 M was posted for the second quarter.
· Cash flow was positive for the fourth consecutive quarter.
· The sale of IGS and the related winding up measures is estimated to have a favorable impact in the order of SEK 20 M on profit during the third quarter.
· A new share issue with preferential rights for existing shareholders will be implemented during December 1999.
· An incentive program for senior executives is to be introduced in March 2000.