Interim report, May 1, - October 31,1999/2000
· An operating loss of SEK 37 M (loss: 43) was reported. Before items affecting comparability the operating loss was SEK 37 M (loss: 97).
· An operating profit of SEK 20 M was posted for the second quarter.
· Cash flow was positive for the fourth consecutive quarter.
· The sale of IGS and the related winding up measures is estimated to have a favorable impact in the order of SEK 20 M on profit during the third quarter.
· A new share issue with preferential rights for existing shareholders will be implemented during December 1999.
· An incentive program for senior executives is to be introduced in March 2000.