Stockholm, February 3, 2006 During the spring of 2006, Elekta will issue its quarterly financial reports and arrange investor events as listed below. Separate invitations for the teleconference and capital market days will be sent out approx. three weeks in advance.
NOTE: If not otherwise stated, all times listed are in Swedish time (GMT+1), which is 1 hour ahead of UK time and 6 hours ahead of US Eastern time.
• March 8, at around 13.00 (1pm): Publication of Elekta’s 9 months results.
• March 8, at 15.00 (3pm): Teleconference following the 9 months results.
• March 15, at 10am – 1pm US Eastern Time: Capital markets day with Tomas Puusepp, President and CEO of Elekta. Location: Scandinavia House at 58 Park Avenue, New York.
• June 14, at around 13.00 (1pm): Publication of Elekta’s full year results for fiscal year 2005/06.
• June 15, 14.00 – 17.00 (2-5pm): Capital markets day at Elekta’s corporate head office. Location: Kungstensgatan 18 in central Stockholm, Sweden.
Call-in details for the teleconference on March 8:
Sweden: +46 (0) 85 052 0114
U.K. (Europe): +44 (0) 20 7162 0125
U.S: +1 334 323 6203
(Please note: for Local Connect dial-in numbers – you must always dial the area code to enter the conference.)
The March 8 teleconference and the June 15 CMD will also be broadcasted over the Internet (audio only). Please go http://www.elekta.com/investors and follow the link.