• Order bookings increased 20* percent.
• Net sales rose 9* percent to SEK 4,835 M (4,156).
• Operating profit increased to SEK 553 M (309).
• Profit after taxes rose to SEK 358 M (184).
• Earnings per share after dilution improved to SEK 3.91 (2.03).
• Postitive cash flow from operating activities, improved to SEK 589 M (neg. 93).
Cash flow after investments was positive SEK 527 M (neg. 207).
• Elekta’s financial outlook remains unchanged with an increase in net sales by more than 8 percent in local currency, and operating profit increase in SEK of more than 35 percent for 2009/10.
* Compared to the first nine months last fiscal year at unchanged exchange rates.
Tomas Puusepp, President and CEO, Elekta AB (publ)
Tel: +46 8 587 25 520,
Håkan Bergström, CFO, Elekta AB (publ)
Tel: +46 8 587 25 547,
Stina Thorman, Vice President Corporate Communications, Elekta AB (publ)
Tel: +46 8 587 25 437,
Elekta AB (publ)