ELEKTA: INVITATION TO INVESTOR EVENTS
Stockholm, September 2, 2004
Elekta invites you to the following investor information events:
1. Elekta's three months interim report will be published on Tuesday, September 21, at around 13.00 CET.
2. The Annual General Meeting will be held on Tuesday, September 21, at 15.00 CET Finlandshuset Conference Center, Snickarbacken 4 in Stockholm. Invitation to the AGM has been published as a press release and is available on www.elekta.com.
3. A teleconference following the three months interim report will be held on Wednesday, September 22, at 15.00 CET. For call-in details, please see below.
4. At the American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ASTRO) conference in Atlanta, USA, on October 3-7, Elekta will arrange a Capital Markets Day on Tuesday, October 5, 10am-1pm EDT. For details, please see below.
5. Elekta's six months interim report will be published on Tuesday, December 14, at around 13.00 CET.
6. A teleconference following the six months interim report will be held Tuesday, December 14, at 15.00 CET. Call-in details will be issued in a later invitation.
7. A Capital Markets Day at Elekta's facilities in Crawley, UK, will be held in January.
Invitation to teleconference on Wednesday, September 22, at 15.00 CET
U.K. (Europe) +44 (0) 207 162 0193
U.S. +1 334 420 4951
SWE +46(0) 8 505 20 114
(NOTE: for Local Connect dial-in numbers - you must always dial the area code to enter the conference)
To take part in the conference call, please dial about 5 minutes in advance. You will be placed in a so-called waiting room until the chairman has declared the meeting opened.
Instant replay: The teleconference will be available on instant replay for 7 days. To obtain the service, please dial U.K. (Europe): +44 (0) 20 8288 4459, access code: 960412 or U.S. +1 334 323 6222, access code: 960412.
Participants in the teleconference who wants to receive the presentation slides in advance, are kindly asked to send an e-mail with such request to email@example.com, no later than Friday, September 17.
Invitation to Capital Markets Day at ASTRO on October 5, 10am-1pm EDT
The annual meeting of the American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ASTRO) is the most important clinical meeting and trade show for the radiation oncology industry. Investors who want to get deeper knowledge about the radiation oncology business and the competitive situation are recommended to visit this event which this year is held at The Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA on October 3-7. Elekta management and application specialists will be available at the Elekta exhibition throughout the whole event.
On October 5, 10am-1pm EDT including lunch, Elekta will arrange a capital markets meeting in the Cottonwood Room at the OMNI Hotel in Atlanta, where Elekta management and specialists will present the development both in the radiotherapy and neurosurgery markets. Special focus will be on the competitive situation within image guided and stereotactic radiotherapy and on the GPO market.
Investors who want to attend this meeting are kindly requested to give notice to Lars Jonsteg, VP Investor Relations North America, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.