INVITATION Stockholm, June 2, 2006 Elekta will release its year-end report for fiscal year 2005/06 on Wednesday, June 14, 2005, around 1.00 pm CET.
Elekta would like to take the opportunity to invite investors, analysts and media to a Capital Markets Day the following day on June 15 from 2.00 pm to approx. 5.00 pm. This event will be held at Elekta’s head office on Kungstensgatan 18, in central Stockholm and we are planning to:
• Present and expand on the results for fiscal 2005/06, prospects for future growth and margin expansion, and discuss the financial implications of the recent acquisition activities and product introductions
• Discuss reimbursement issues, their relative significance and future outlook in both oncology and neurosurgery
• Give an overview of the future outlook and strategic directions for Elekta
• Do a live demonstration of Leksell Gamma Knife® Perfexion™
If you would like to participate in person, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
Except for product demonstration, the June 15 CMD will be broadcasted over the Internet (audio and slides). Please visit http://www.elekta.com/investors and follow the link or use the direct link: http://events.webeventservices.com/elekta/2006/06/15
It will also be possible to dial in and listen to this event:
• Swedish dial-in number: +46 (0)8 505 20 110
• UK dial-in number: +44 (0) 20 7162 0025
• US dial-in number: +1 334 323 6201
Password: Elekta (NOTE: for Local Connect dial-in numbers – you must always dial the area code to enter the conference.) Dial-in participants can watch slides on the web (see link above). No telephone Q&A session will be held. Remote participants can instead e-mail questions to firstname.lastname@example.org during the event. The slide package will be distributed upon request after the event. If you wish to receive the slides, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
A replay of the event will be available until June 22, 2006. Please use the same link as above or call the numbers below and give the access code 705545.
• Swedish replay number: +46 (0)8 505 203 33
• UK replay number: +44 (0) 207 031 4064
• US replay number: +1 954 334 0342
We look forward to seeing you on June 15!