• Profit after tax rose by 20 percent to SEK 165 M (138). Earnings per share after dilution increased by 26 percent to SEK 5.27 (4.18).
• Operating profit rose by 23 percent to SEK 236 M (192) and the operating margin amounted to 11 percent (10).
• Cash flow after investments was negative SEK 15 M (positive 122).
• Order bookings rose by 15 percent to SEK 2,454 M (2,143). At fixed exchange rates, order bookings rose by 17 percent. Order bookings in the third quarter improved by 50 percent and amounted to SEK 939 M (625).
• Order backlog is at record high level, amounting on January 31, 2005, to SEK 2,880 M, compared with SEK 2,728 M on April 30, 2004.
• Net sales rose by 9 percent to SEK 2,196 M (2,021). At fixed exchange rates, net sales rose by 12 percent.
For the full report, please see enclosed pdf file.