We want to ensure optimum use of our website for you, and to continually improve our website. Therefore, we work with selected partners (e.g. Pardot). You can revoke your voluntary consent at any time. You can find further information and setting options under „Configure“ and in our data protection information.
• Profit after tax rose by 20 percent to SEK 165 M (138). Earnings per share after dilution increased by 26 percent to SEK 5.27 (4.18).
• Operating profit rose by 23 percent to SEK 236 M (192) and the operating margin amounted to 11 percent (10).
• Cash flow after investments was negative SEK 15 M (positive 122).
• Order bookings rose by 15 percent to SEK 2,454 M (2,143). At fixed exchange rates, order bookings rose by 17 percent. Order bookings in the third quarter improved by 50 percent and amounted to SEK 939 M (625).
• Order backlog is at record high level, amounting on January 31, 2005, to SEK 2,880 M, compared with SEK 2,728 M on April 30, 2004.
• Net sales rose by 9 percent to SEK 2,196 M (2,021). At fixed exchange rates, net sales rose by 12 percent.
For the full report, please see enclosed pdf file.