INVITATION: ELEKTA RELEASES FULL YEAR REPORT, MAY - APRIL 2003/04 AND CONDUCT CAPITAL MARKETS DAY ON JUNE 15, 2004
Elekta will release its full year report for fiscal year 2003/04 as follows:
· Report: Tuesday, June 15 around 1 pm CET.
· Capital Markets Day in Stockholm: Tuesday, June 15, from 2 pm CET to approx. 5 pm CET.
· Q&A session teleconference, Wednesday, June 16 at 3 pm CET.
CAPITAL MARKETS DAY, JUNE 15
We are pleased to invite you to a Capital Markets Day on Tuesday, June 15, from 2 pm CET to approx. 5 pm CET at Elekta's head office on Kungstensgatan 18 in central Stockholm. During this event:
· Elekta's CFO Håkan Bergström will present and comment on the full year report,
· Senior representatives Product Management and Medical Affairs will present product, market and clinical development in advanced radiotherapy and radiosurgery,
· Elekta's CEO, Dr Laurent Leksell will present visions and future prospects for Elekta, and
· Demonstrations of the Leksell Gamma Knife® and equipment for high precision radiation therapy of cancer.
Q&A TELECONFERENCE SESSION, JUNE 16
Investors and analysts who are not able to attend on June 15, can receive the presentation slides by e-mail and can participate in a Q&A teleconference session on Wednesday, June 16 at 3 pm CET.
· U.K. (Europe) +44 (0) 207 162 0184
· U.S. +1 334 420 4950
· SWE +46(0) 8 505 20 114
· Password: Elekta
To take part in the conference call, please dial about 5 minutes in advance. You will be placed in a so-called waiting room until the chairman has declared the meeting opened.
We would appreciate your response to this invitation by May 28.
Please e-mail to: email@example.com, indicating your:
- Attendance at Capital Markets Day on June 15
- Request for presentation slides by e-mail
- Attendance at teleconference on June 16
Group VP Corporate Communications, Elekta AB
Tel. +46 8 587 254 99,
Elekta is a world-leading supplier of advanced and innovative radiation oncology and neurosurgery solutions and services for precise treatment of cancer and brain disorders. Elekta's solutions are clinically effective, cost efficient and gentle to the patient.
For additional information about Elekta, please visit www.elekta.com
This information was brought to you by Waymaker http://www.waymaker.net
The following files are available for download:
http://www.waymaker.net/bitonline/2004/05/14/20040514BIT20580/wkr0006.pdf PDF Version