Stockholm, May 27, 2009 Elekta is pleased to invite to a Capital Markets Day on June 15 in Stockholm, Sweden for a strategic update and a closer look at Elekta's markets.
Presentations will be held by:
- Tomas Puusepp, President and CEO
- Håkan Bergström, CFO
- Joseph Jachinowski, Executive Vice President Region North America
- Olof Sandén, Executive Vice President Region Europe
- Hideo Watanabe, Managing Director Japan
- Gilbert Wai, Managing Director China
The event will be held from 13.00 to approx. 17.00 CET at Elekta’s head office on Kungstensgatan 18 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Persons who want to attend the Capital Markets Day are kindly requested to give notice by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 2, 2009.
The Capital Markets Day will be broadcasted over the Internet (audio and slides). Please visit http://www.elekta.com/events_investor_events.php. No telephone Q&A session will be held.
It will also be possible to dial in and listen to this event:
• Swedish dial-in number: +46 (0)8 5052 0110
• UK dial-in number: +44 (0)20 7162 0077
• US dial-in number: +1 334 323 6201
A replay of the event will be available until June 22, 2009. Please use the numbers below and the access code 834432.
• Swedish replay number: +46 (0)8 5052 0333
• UK replay number: +44 (0)20 7031 4064
• US replay number: +1 954 334 0342
We look forward to seeing you on June 15!