We want to ensure optimum use of our website for you, and to continually improve our website. Therefore, we work with selected partners (e.g. Pardot). You can revoke your voluntary consent at any time. You can find further information and setting options under „Configure“ and in our data protection information.
• Order bookings increased 20* percent.
• Net sales rose 9* percent to SEK 4,835 M (4,156).
• Operating profit increased to SEK 553 M (309).
• Profit after taxes rose to SEK 358 M (184).
• Earnings per share after dilution improved to SEK 3.91 (2.03).
• Postitive cash flow from operating activities, improved to SEK 589 M (neg. 93).
Cash flow after investments was positive SEK 527 M (neg. 207).
• Elekta’s financial outlook remains unchanged with an increase in net sales by more than 8 percent in local currency, and operating profit increase in SEK of more than 35 percent for 2009/10.
* Compared to the first nine months last fiscal year at unchanged exchange rates.
Tomas Puusepp, President and CEO, Elekta AB (publ)
Tel: +46 8 587 25 520,
Håkan Bergström, CFO, Elekta AB (publ)
Tel: +46 8 587 25 547,
Stina Thorman, Vice President Corporate Communications, Elekta AB (publ)
Tel: +46 8 587 25 437,
Elekta AB (publ)