We want to ensure optimum use of our website for you, and to continually improve our website. Therefore, we work with selected partners (e.g. Pardot). You can revoke your voluntary consent at any time. You can find further information and setting options under „Configure“ and in our data protection information.
Interim report for the three-month period May 1-July 31, 2004
· Profit after taxes rose with 32 percent to SEK 54 M (41). Earnings per share before dilution increased to SEK 1.74 (1.26) and after dilution to SEK 1.73 (1.24).
· Operating profit increased by 42 percent to SEK 75 M (53) and the operating margin was 10 percent (9).
· Cash flow after investments was negative SEK 112 M (neg: 24) mainly as a result of increased tied up working capital.
· Order bookings amounted to SEK 688 M (835), a decline with 18 percent compared to the strong first quarter last year. At fixed exchange rates, the Group's order bookings declined 16 percent.
· Order backlog remains at a high level and was on July 31, 2004 at SEK 2,717 M, compared with SEK 2,728 M at April 30, 2004.
· Net sales rose 17 percent to SEK 717 M (615). At fixed exchange rates, net sales increased 18 percent.
For the full report, please see enclosed pdf file.