• Profit after tax rose by 43 percent to SEK 114 M (80). Earnings per share increased to SEK 3.65 (2.45) before dilution and SEK 3.65 (2.42) after dilution.
• Operating profit rose by 55 percent to SEK 166 M (107) and the operating margin increased to 11 percent (8). Operating profit for the second quarter improved to SEK 91 M (54).
• Cash flow after investments was negative in an amount of SEK 10 M (positive: 8).
• Order bookings amounted to SEK 1,515 M (1,518). At fixed exchange rates, order bookings rose by 2 percent. Order bookings during the second quarter improved by 21 percent to SEK 827 M (683).
• The order backlog remains at a high level and was SEK 2,666 M on October 31, 2004, compared with SEK 2,728 M on April 30, 2004.
• Net sales rose by 11 percent to SEK 1,466 M (1,321). At fixed exchange rates, net sales in-creased by 14 percent.
For the full report, please see enclosed pdf file.