We want to ensure optimum use of our website for you, and to continually improve our website. Therefore, we work with selected partners (e.g. Pardot). You can revoke your voluntary consent at any time. You can find further information and setting options under „Configure“ and in our data protection information.
• Profit after tax rose by 43 percent to SEK 114 M (80). Earnings per share increased to SEK 3.65 (2.45) before dilution and SEK 3.65 (2.42) after dilution.
• Operating profit rose by 55 percent to SEK 166 M (107) and the operating margin increased to 11 percent (8). Operating profit for the second quarter improved to SEK 91 M (54).
• Cash flow after investments was negative in an amount of SEK 10 M (positive: 8).
• Order bookings amounted to SEK 1,515 M (1,518). At fixed exchange rates, order bookings rose by 2 percent. Order bookings during the second quarter improved by 21 percent to SEK 827 M (683).
• The order backlog remains at a high level and was SEK 2,666 M on October 31, 2004, compared with SEK 2,728 M on April 30, 2004.
• Net sales rose by 11 percent to SEK 1,466 M (1,321). At fixed exchange rates, net sales in-creased by 14 percent.
For the full report, please see enclosed pdf file.