We want to ensure optimum use of our website for you, and to continually improve our website. Therefore, we work with selected partners (e.g. Pardot). You can revoke your voluntary consent at any time. You can find further information and setting options under „Configure“ and in our data protection information.
Stockholm, June 15, 2009 Elekta is pleased to invite to a Capital Markets Day on June 15 in Stockholm, Sweden for a strategic update and a closer look at Elekta's markets.
Presentations will be held by:
- Tomas Puusepp, President and CEO
- Håkan Bergström, CFO
- Joseph Jachinowski, Executive Vice President Region North America
- Olof Sandén, Executive Vice President Region Europe
- Hideo Watanabe, Managing Director Japan
- Gilbert Wai, Managing Director China
The event will be held from 13.00 to approx. 17.00 CET at Elekta’s head office on Kungstensgatan 18 in Stockholm, Sweden.
The Capital Markets Day will be broadcasted over the Internet (audio and slides). Please visit http://www.elekta.com/events_investor_events.php or use the following direct link:
It will also be possible to dial in and listen to this event:
• Swedish dial-in number: +46 (0)8 5052 0110
• UK dial-in number: +44 (0)20 7162 0077
• US dial-in number: +1 334 323 6201
A replay of the event will be available until June 22, 2009. Please use the numbers below and the access code 834432.
• Swedish replay number: +46 (0)8 5052 0333
• UK replay number: +44 (0)20 7031 4064
• US replay number: +1 954 334 0342