Stockholm, May 14, 2009 Elekta's full year report for 2008/09 will be published on June 10 and Elekta will arrange a telephone conference and a capital markets day with the following schedule:
- The full year report for 2008/09 will be published on June 10 at 8.30 CET.
- Elekta will host a telephone conference on June 10 at 10.00-11.00 CET. During the telephone conference, Tomas Puusepp, President and CEO, and Håkan Bergström, CFO, will present the full year result and answer questions.
- Elekta invites analysts, investors and media representatives to a Capital Markets Day on June 15 from 13.00 CET to approx. 17.00 CET, for a strategic update and a closer look at Elekta’s markets. The Capital Markets Day will be held at the company’s headquarters in Stockholm and will be webcasted.
Details for telephone conference, June 10, at 10.00-11.00 CET
To take part in the conference call, please dial in about five minutes in advance.
- Swedish dial-in number: +46 (0)8 5052 0110
- UK dial-in number: +44 (0)20 7162 0077
- US dial-in number: + 1 334 323 6201
The telephone conference will be broadcasted over the Internet (audio only). Please visit http://www.elekta.com/events_investor_events.php.
A replay of the telephone conference will be available until June 17. Please dial Sweden: +46 (0)8 5052 0333, UK: +44 (0)20 7031 4064, US: +1 954 334 0342, and use access code 834430.
Invitation to Capital Markets Day June 15, in Stockholm
Elekta is pleased to invite to a Capital Markets Day on June 15 in Stockholm, Sweden for a strategic update and a closer look at Elekta’s markets.
Presentations will be held by:
- Tomas Puusepp, President and CEO
- Håkan Bergström, CFO
- Joseph Jachinowski, Executive Vice President Region North America
- Olof Sandén, Executive Vice President Region Europe
- Hideo Watanabe, Managing Director Japan
- Gilbert Wai, Managing Director China
The event will be held from 13.00 to approx. 17.00 CET at Elekta’s head office on Kungstensgatan 18 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Persons who want to attend the Capital Markets Day are kindly requested to give notice by e-mail to email@example.com no later than May 29, 2009.
The Capital Markets Day will be broadcasted over the Internet (audio and slides). Please visit http://www.elekta.com/events_investor_events.php. No telephone Q&A session will be held.
It will also be possible to dial in and listen to this event:
• Swedish dial-in number: +46 (0)8 5052 0110
• UK dial-in number: +44 (0)20 7162 0077
• US dial-in number: +1 334 323 6201
A replay of the event will be available until June 22, 2009. Please use the numbers below and the access code 834432.
• Swedish replay number: +46 (0)8 5052 0333
• UK replay number: +44 (0)20 7031 4064
• US replay number: +1 954 334 0342
We look forward to seeing you on June 15!