We want to ensure optimum use of our website for you, and to continually improve our website. Therefore, we work with selected partners (e.g. Pardot). You can revoke your voluntary consent at any time. You can find further information and setting options under „Configure“ and in our data protection information.
• Order bookings increased 20* percent.
• Net sales rose 10* percent to SEK 3,131 M (2,492).
• Operating profit increased to SEK 321 M (118).
• Profit after taxes rose to SEK 211 M (59).
• Earnings per share after dilution improved to SEK 2.32 (0.67).
• Postitive cash flow from operating activities, improved to SEK 150 M (neg. 95).
Cash flow after investments was positive SEK 104 M (neg. 180).
• Elekta’s financial outlook remains unchanged with an increase in net sales by more than 8 percent in local currency, and operating profit increase in SEK of more than 35 percent.