Elekta’s MOSAIQ® Oncology Information System (OIS) has been tested and certified as a Complete Ambulatory EHR under the Drummond Group's Electronic Health Records Office of the National Coordinator Authorized Certification Body (ONC-ACB) program. This EHR software is compliant in accordance with the criteria adopted by the Secretary of the US Department of Health and Human Services.
Atlanta United States — Wednesday, June 11, 2014
Drummond Group’s ONC-ACB certification program certifies that EHRs meet the meaningful use criteria for either eligible provider or hospital technology. In turn, health care providers using the EHR systems of certified vendors are qualified to receive federal stimulus monies upon demonstrating meaningful use of the technology – a key component of the federal government’s push to improve clinical care delivery through the adoption and effective use of EHRs by US health care providers.
MOSAIQ version 2.60, which met the requirements for Complete Ambulatory EHR, is an OIS that includes capabilities for both medical oncology and radiation oncology physicians.
“Achieving Stage 2 meaningful use in the ONC-ACB certification process reflects the dedication of many Elekta employees to continually refine this solution for the benefit of customers,” says Todd Powell, Executive Vice President, Elekta Software. “MOSAIQ is the most complete, interoperable and robust OIS solution on the market, and now is the first ambulatory comprehensive oncology EHR to receive this ONC-ACB certification. We are eager to help our customers move their practices to the latest version of MOSAIQ in 2014.”
MOSAIQ continues to define the market for oncology information systems, and was the first comprehensive OIS, tracing its lineage over more than 20 years of innovation. It was the first comprehensive product to be certified in 2011, and was the first to have a successful attestation for 2011. MOSAIQ also has been used by more physicians in all oncology specialties than any other system, and more than $28 million in incentives have been distributed to MOSAIQ customers in the last three years.
MOSAIQ v2.6 has been certified for 2014 Meaningful Use. More information is available at the MOSAIQ Resource Center
This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the US Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the US Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments. MOSAIQ was certified May 30, 2014, Certified ID number 05302014‐2199‐9. Modules Tested: 170.314(a)(1‐15); 170.314(b)(1‐5, 7); 170.314(c)(1‐3); 170.314(d)(1‐9); 170.314(e)(1‐3); 170.314(f)(1‐3); 170.314(g)(2‐4)
Clinical Quality Measures tested: CMS050v2; CMS068v3; CMS069v2; CMS138v2; CMS140v2; CMS141v3; CMS157v2; CMS165v2; CMS166v3. Additional software used: Surescripts, Medfusion Portal 13.6, First Databank Medknowledge Framework 4.0, SES Connect 2.1, Health Language Inc. Language Engine - Web Services 2.11.1/LexScape LE 5.6.13
Price Transparency Attestation
Elekta, confirms that the information listed below is accurate and complete.
The following costs are associated with the implementation of MOSAIQ with meaningful use stage 2 modules:
- Software License Fees, Implementation Costs and Annual Maintenance Costs (once in live use) Clinical Decision Support, ePrescribing, Patient Portal, Syndromic Surveillance, Immunizations Interface, Clinical Quality Measures Reporting Export, ICD to SNOMED Translation Engine and CCDA Export Interface to HIS.
- One-time costs for enrollment Direct Messaging (paid to third party).
- Ongoing annual costs are required for Drug Formulary Updates, Patient Portal subscription.
In addition to the information stated above:
- Elekta agrees to notify Drummond Group of any and all future changes to our price transparency language for MOSAIQ.
- Elekta understands and agrees that the ONC HIT Certification Program Final Rule statement gives Drummond Group, the sole responsibility for ensuring compliance and determining appropriate consequences if EHR technology developers fail to disclose accurate price transparency information.
- Elekta understands and agrees that we will provide to Drummond Group copies of or be given access to any and all websites, marketing materials, communication statements, and other assertions regarding the ONC certification status of MOSAIQ in a reasonable time to ensure the price transparency information is being accurately disclosed.
Elekta is a human care company pioneering significant innovations and clinical solutions for treating cancer and brain disorders. The company develops sophisticated, state-of-the-art tools and treatment planning systems for radiation therapy, radiosurgery and brachytherapy, as well as workflow enhancing software systems across the spectrum of cancer care. Stretching the boundaries of science and technology, providing intelligent and resource-efficient solutions that offer confidence to both healthcare providers and patients, Elekta aims to improve, prolong and even save patient lives.
Today, Elekta solutions in oncology and neurosurgery are used in over 6,000 hospitals worldwide. Elekta employs around 3,500 employees globally. The corporate headquarters is located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the company is listed on the Nordic Exchange under the ticker STO:EKTAB. Website: www.elekta.com Twitter: @Elekta.