- Organize and host customer research collaborations
- Research and write clinical evidence reports
THIS CONTENT IS FOR SCIENTIFIC AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES - NOT FOR SALES OR PROMOTIONAL USAGE
Elekta Medical Affairs works closely with the medical community in order to better understand and to internally communicate the needs of the patient and of the practitioner. This insight drives research and development and helps to advance radiotherapy and stereotactic neurosurgery.
By becoming trusted scientific partners in international research collaborations, we are committed to secure, efficient data sharing through data registries. These collaborations lead to the discovery of clinical evidence that supports new, safe and effective uses of radiotherapy for the treatment of cancer and neurological disorders.
Elekta Medical Affairs activities include
- Attend major scientific meetings
- Provide internal and external education
Please select an anatomical region and then the product below to see the related case studies.
These documents will open in new tabs. Please close the tab to get back to this listing.
Bibliographies and other clinical documents
- Accuracy of co-registration of planning images with Cone Beam CT images
- Automatic positional delivery correction using a stereotactic CBCT in Leksell Gamma Knife® Icon™
- Consortia Research Bibliography
- Design and performance characteristics of a Cone Beam CT system for Leksell Gamma Knife® Icon™
- Elekta Unity Peer-Reviewed Publications bibliography
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery - A review of epidemiology and clinical practice
- Gamma Knife Radiosurgery for Tremors - Bibliography
- Geometric Quality Assurance for Leksell Gamma Knife® Icon™
- Science Brief—Cervical Cancer
- High Definition Motion Management - Enabling stereotactic Gamma Knife® radiosurgery with non-rigid patient fixations
- Leksell Gamma Knife® Radiosurgery Bibliography - Arteriovenous Malformation
- Leksell Gamma Knife® Radiosurgery Bibliography - Brain Metastases
- Leksell Gamma Knife® Radiosurgery Bibliography - Meningioma
- Leksell Gamma Knife® Radiosurgery Bibliography - Pituitary Adenoma
- Leksell Gamma Knife® Radiosurgery Bibliography - Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Leksell Gamma Knife® Radiosurgery Bibliography - Vestibular Schwannoma
- Position accuracy analysis of the stereotactic reference defined by the CBCT on Leksell Gamma Knife® Icon™
Please follow this link to view the full library: