Elekta's MOSAIQ 2.82 has been tested and certified under the Drummond's Group's Electronic Health Records Office of the National Coordinator Authorized Certification Body (ONC-ACB) program, effective June 25, 2019 for the 2015 rules. This EHR software is compliant in accordance with the criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
MOSAIQ v2.7; ONC-ACB certification ID: 15.04.04.1420.MOSA.27.00.1.180918
MOSAIQ v2.81; ONC-ACB certification ID: 15.04.04.1420.MOSA.28.01.1.190625
MOSAIQ v2.82; ONC-ACB certification ID: 15.04.04.1420.MOSA.28.02.1.200413
For those using MOSAIQ 2.82 for MIPS/MACRA, the product was certified to meet the 2015 Certification and providers attesting must provide the certification number provided above. Elekta MOSAIQ 2.82 Complete Ambulatory Compliance Certificate To find your complete 2015 EHR certification ID, visit: https://chpl.healthit.gov/#/search
The official registry of 2015 certified product is published at: http://oncchpl.force.com/ehrcert?q=chpl.
Elekta provides a monthly webinar series to support customers with the MIPS/MACRA process. You can register for the next session here.
Adopting processes suitable for MIPS/MACRA in your practice may require significant effort and substantial changes to your existing workflow, even if most of the information captured today is maintained in an electronic chart.
Utilize these links to MIPS/MACRA materials from Elekta, as well materials distributed by government agencies and our vendor partners to help navigate the process.
Preventive Care and Screening: Screening for Clinical Depression and Follow-Up Plan
|50 hp||NQF: N/A||
Closing the referral loop: receipt of specialist report
|68 hp||NQF 0419||
Documentation of Current Medications in the Medical Record
Preventive Care and Screening: Body Mass Index (BMI) Screening and Follow-Up
Pneumonia Vaccination Status for Older Adults
|129 hp||NQF 0029||
Prostate Cancer: Avoidance of Overuse of Bone Scan for Staging Low Risk Prostate Cancer Patients
Tobacco use: screening and cessation intervention
|139 hp||NQF N/A||
Falls: Screen for Future Fall Risk
Preventive Care and Screening: Influenza Immunization
|156 hp||NQF 0022||
Use of High-Risk Medications in the Elderly
|157 hp||NQF 0384||
Oncology: Medical and Radiation – Pain Intensity Quantified
|165 hp||NQF 0018||
Controlling high blood pressure
Bone density evaluation for patients with prostate cancer and receiving androgen deprivation therapy
Components and modules needed for MIPS/MACRA compliance can be purchased through regional Client Managers.
To request an upgrade to your MOSAIQ system, please click here and fill out our form on SupportPlus. Alternatively, please call 855-MY-ELEKTA (855-693-5358) and speak with one of our support representatives.
Responsibility for compliance with MIPS/MACRA regulations and guidelines rests entirely with the eligible professional or delegate.
Elekta makes no representation of expertise in the MIPS/MACRA program. Elekta advises each eligible professional or delegate to seek its own counsel or advisors in determining how best to interpret, apply, and comply with the MIPS/MACRA objectives.
Any training and documentation provided by Elekta are for informational and reference purposes only. Elekta makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee of completeness, accuracy, applicability, or validity of the training and documentation provided. Elekta disclaims liability for any loss or claimed damages that may arise from reliance on or use of information contained in any training and documentation provided by Elekta.
Elekta makes no representation, warranty, or guarantee that an end user of the MOSAIQ® oncology information system will meet the requirements for MIPS/MACRA, qualify for any incentive payments related to MIPS/MACRA, or demonstrate adequate compliance with MIPS/MACRA to avoid adjustments to Medicare reimbursements.
Price Transparency Attestation
Elekta, confirms that the information listed below is accurate and complete.
The following costs are associated with the implementation of MOSAIQ with MIPS 2015 reporting:
• Software License Fees, Implementation Costs and Annual Maintenance Costs (once in live use) Clinical Decision Support, ePrescribing, Patient Portal, Application Programming Interface (API), Immunizations Interface, Clinical Quality Measures Reporting Export (clinical data registry), ICD to SNOMED Translation Engine and CCDA Export Interface to HISP.
• Costs for enrollment to Direct Messaging and Premier (paid to Third party).
• Ongoing annual costs are required for Drug Formulary Updates, Patient Portal subscription.
In addition to the information stated above:
• Elekta agrees to notify Drummond Group of any and all future changes to our price transparency language for MOSAIQ.
• Elekta understands and agrees that the ONC HIT Certification Program Final Rule statement gives Drummond Group, the sole responsibility for ensuring compliance and determining appropriate consequences if EHR technology developers fail to disclose accurate price transparency information.
• Elekta understands and agrees that we will provide to Drummond Group copies of or be given access to any and all websites, marketing materials, communication statements, and other assertions regarding the ONC certification status of MOSAIQ in a reasonable time to ensure the price transparency information is being accurately disclosed.