Leksell Gamma Knife® Icon™
Expanded clinical scope with hypofractionation
"We can get patients' treatments done with three to five fractions of radiotherapy, as opposed to the alternative of having them treated on a standard linear accelerator, where their course of treatment may be 5-1/2 to 6 weeks."
Dr. Joseph Bovi
Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin
Hear more from our users
The MOMENTUM Study
In February 2019, the MR-Linac Consortium announced the launch of the MOMENTUM study, which is designed to generate data that enable a safe, fast and, above all, evidence-based introduction of MR/RT into clinical practice.
Prof. Helena Verkooijen, MD, PhD, Professor of Evaluation of Innovation at University Medical Center Utrecht and PI of the MOMENTUM study, details her views on the study and the patient experience with Elekta Unity. Watch the video to learn more.
MOSAIQ® Oncology Analytics
The oncology business intelligence platform
- Find efficiencies and potential quality improvements
- Monitor care patterns and operational trends across your network
- Detect areas for reducing cost while managing and measuring resource utilization
- Empower every action and improve patient care
High precision radiation treatment planning:
- Biological constraint optimization
- Voxel based smart tools
- Smart sequencing and shape optimization
- Dynamic conformal arc therapy (DCAT)
Learn more about Monaco
New levels of automation and integration for advanced QA
Quality assurance is a vital part of any radiotherapy service. As treatment technology and complexity have developed, so has the burden of QA — in terms of both time and cost.
How can Elekta Assurance help?
- Flexible and scalable solutions can shape to fit every customer and offer any QA at any time, for any clinic
- Centralized and accessible data can effortlessly maintain compliance, reducing time spent on administration
- Automated workflows can reduce test time up to 90% — so that experts can focus on results rather than tests
- Innovative real-time and end-to-end QA can bring enhanced confidence and efficiency to any treatment
Explore Elekta Assurance
Leksell® Vantage™ Stereotactic System
Advancing stereotactic neurosurgery
For seventy years, Leksell Stereotactic System has helped clinicians achieve outstanding patient treatment outcomes. Now, with Vantage, clinics can be equipped with better imaging, effective workflows, and patient comfort.
Learn more about Vantage