Three reasons why Elekta Unity is so useful
Since Elekta Unity has gone clinical, we have received excellent customer feedback. Dr Alison Tree, Consultant Clinical Oncologist at The Royal Marsden and Team Leader in Uro-oncology Clinical Trials at the ICR, explains three key attributes that Elekta Unity fulfills:
- Ability to monitor in real time
- Adaptive treatment plan
Find out more in this video about how important Elekta Unity is to clinicians and patients.
Watch the Video
Stereotaxy Made Easy
Value-based healthcare could lead to an increase in hypofractionation. We have the solutions to make SRS and SBRT treatments accessible for all.
With Versa HD HDRS — and our advanced imaging and QA solutions — you can perform:
- Intracranial SRS in 15 minutes or less
- Lung SBRT treatment in less than 2 minutes
- Prostate SBRT treatment in 90 seconds
Learn more about Versa HD
High precision radiation treatment planning:
- Biological constraint optimization
- Voxel based smart tools
- Smart sequencing and shape optimization
- Dynamic conformal arc therapy (DCAT)
Learn more about Monaco
New levels of automation and integration for advanced QA
Quality assurance is a vital part of any radiotherapy service. As treatment technology and complexity have developed, so has the burden of QA — in terms of both time and cost.
How can Elekta Assurance help?
- Flexible and scalable solutions can shape to fit every customer and offer any QA at any time, for any clinic
- Centralized and accessible data can effortlessly maintain compliance, reducing time spent on administration
- Automated workflows can reduce test time up to 90% — so that experts can focus on results rather than tests
- Innovative real-time and end-to-end QA can bring enhanced confidence and efficiency to any treatment
Explore Elekta Assurance
Leksell® Vantage™ Stereotactic System
Advancing stereotactic neurosurgery
For seventy years, Leksell Stereotactic System has helped clinicians achieve outstanding patient treatment outcomes. Now, with Vantage, clinics can be equipped with better imaging, effective workflows, and patient comfort.
Learn more about Vantage
Leksell Gamma Knife® Icon™
A dedicated intracranial system
Dr. Matthew Foote, radiation oncologist at Princess Alexandra Hospital, Australia, and Dr. Joseph Bovi, radiation oncologist at Froedtert & The Medical College of Wisconsin, describe how a dedicated intracranial system benefits their clinics and the care they give to patients.