Join us at AAPM 2019 in San Antonio, Texas
- Join us at the Elekta Physics User Meeting on July 13. We'll share ideas and experiences focused on trends in radiation oncology.
- Attend the Elekta Luncheon on July 15, where you can learn more about Precision Radiation Medicine -- oncology information, QA and remote support solutions.
- Book your Elekta product demo to plan your AAPM experience and schedule your demo online.
Reserve your spot
University Hospital Tübingen discusses being the first center in Germany to install and go clinical with Elekta Unity
In 2017, the German Research Council (DFG) awarded funding to University Hospital Tübingen to scientifically evaluate a hybrid machine for MR/RT, allowing them to become the first center in Germany to install the Elekta Unity high field (1.5T) MR-linac.
Read the article
Elekta Care™ for Flexitron
Future proof your brachytherapy solution
To help you get the most from your Elekta Brachytherapy treatment delivery system over its lifetime, we offer extended coverage options beyond your system’s warranty period.
Our service programs are designed to help you maximize clinical availability and the use of your brachytherapy treatment delivery system—so you can focus on your patients and your practice.
Learn more about our Elekta Care service programs
New levels of automation and integration for advanced QA
AQUA standardizes, streamlines and automates QA procedures across the entire radiation therapy department.
Hear what AQUA users say about the patient benefits from a strong QA program.
See the evidence
Join us at WSSFN
Don’t miss Elekta’s Lunch Symposium during WSSFN 2019.
Please join us and your peers for the Elekta Lunch Symposium during WSSFN 2019 on Monday June 24 in New York.
Our Lunch Symposium features key speakers from the neurosurgery community who will share their experiences in precision radiation medicine and stereotactic neurosurgery.
Get more info about WSSFN
MOSAIQ® Oncology Analytics
The oncology business intelligence platform
- Find efficiencies and potential quality improvements
- Monitor care patterns and operational trends across your network
- Detect areas for reducing cost while managing and measuring resource utilization
- Empower every action and improve patient care