Elekta Care™ for Flexitron
Future proof your brachytherapy solution
To help you get the most from your Elekta Brachytherapy treatment delivery system over its lifetime, we offer extended coverage options beyond your system’s warranty period.
Our service programs are designed to help you maximize clinical availability and the use of your brachytherapy treatment delivery system—so you can focus on your patients and your practice.
Learn more about our Elekta Care service programs
2019 Registry User Meeting
Join Elekta and other METRIQ® users for a daylong program focused on improving your registry performance.
The 2019 Registry User Meeting will feature educational talks on a wide range of topics, including:
- Product updates and the METRIQ® 2019 release
- Elekta resources available to help improve your registry performance
- Tips for maximizing your registry's performance
MOSAIQ® Oncology Analytics
The oncology business intelligence platform
- Find efficiencies and potential quality improvements
- Monitor care patterns and operational trends across your network
- Detect areas for reducing cost while managing and measuring resource utilization
- Empower every action and improve patient care
MO Summit & ASCO
Join us at the MO Summit & ASCO
Schedule a demonstration during ASCO to experience:
- MOSAIQ® SmartClinic*
- IBM Watson for Oncology
- MOSAIQ® SmartClinic*
- Voice Automation*
- Care Collaboration*
*MOSAIQ SmartClinic, MOSAIQ Oncology Analytics, Voice Automation and Care Collaboration are not available in all markets.
Register & Book a Demo
University Hospital Tübingen discusses being the first center in Germany to install and go clinical with Elekta Unity
In 2017, the German Research Council (DFG) awarded funding to University Hospital Tübingen to scientifically evaluate a hybrid machine for MR/RT, allowing them to become the first center in Germany to install the Elekta Unity high field (1.5T) MR-linac.
Read the article
Elekta Educational Reception
While at the 2019 ABS Annual Meeting, we invite you to attend a complimentary evening Educational Reception, hosted by Elekta. Come network with other Elekta users while enjoying food and drinks, and learn more about Elekta’s cutting edge brachytherapy treatment options.
- Learn about advances in breast cancer radiotherapy and the impact of value based care presented by Dr. Chirag Shah, Radiation Oncologist, Cleveland Clinic
- Hear about opportunities for Brachytherapy in a Value-Based Payment Environment.” presented by Stephanie Kriston,Manager, Reimbursement and Health Policy, Elekta
Register for our educational reception