Join us at ESTRO 2019 in Milan, Italy
- Please join us at Elekta User Meeting before ESTRO, where we'll share ideas and experiences focused on current trends
- Register now to attend our Lunch Symposium during ESTRO and learn more about Elekta’s Precision Radiation Medicine
- Come by the Elekta booth, #3800, to have product demos and discussions with the Elekta team about our innovative product portfolio.
Get event details
What do our customers say about the Flexitron TCC?
“This is the part of the Flexitron® machine that is much improved and very user-friendly.”
Chris Lee, Medical Physics Expert, MPE
Lead Consultant Scientist, Specialist Services
Clatterbridge Cancer Centre, UK
Our Flexitron design puts the user—not the technology—first, offering you a logical workflow and intuitive user interface.
We invite you to watch this demonstration to learn exactly how user-friendly and simple the Flexitron treatment communication console interface and workflow is.
Watch Chris' demonstration
University Hospital Tübingen discusses being the first center in Germany to install and go clinical with Elekta Unity
In 2017, the German Research Council (DFG) awarded funding to University Hospital Tübingen to scientifically evaluate a hybrid machine for MR/RT, allowing them to become the first center in Germany to install the Elekta Unity high field (1.5T) MR-linac.
Read the article
2019 Registry User Meeting
Join Elekta and other METRIQ® users for a daylong program focused on improving your registry performance.
The 2019 Registry User Meeting will feature educational talks on a wide range of topics, including:
- Product updates and the METRIQ® 2019 release
- Elekta resources available to help improve your registry performance
- Tips for maximizing your registry's performance
Industry Awards and Recognition
For Elekta, Precision Radiation Medicine means delivering globally accessible, precise and personalized radiation therapy that targets the tumor and protects the patient. Dedicated care providers throughout the world strive to maximize the potential of our solutions for treating cancer and brain disorders, always keeping the patient’s best interests in mind.
It is by their efforts – their skilled use of the tools we provide for them to treat patients – that Elekta technology, our services and our company frequently earn industry accolades and acknowledgement. We are honored to share recognition with our clinical partners.
2019 Software Roadshows
The MOSAIQ Plaza roadshow series will help you use MOSAIQ or Monaco more effectively and efficiently. Don’t miss this opportunity to:
- Learn about MOSAIQ Plaza and our new software solutions that are designed improve your daily clinic throughput and activities
- Learn the latest updates to MOSAIQ and Monaco
- Have your questions answered by our Elekta product managers and education specialists.
- Discover Monaco planning tips and tricks such as MOSAIQ interoperability, adaptive contouring and simplified workflows.