Leksell Gamma Knife® Icon™
The clear choice for the management of brain metastases
Safe and fast treatment of multiple brain metastases, allows Leksell Gamma Knife radiosurgery to become a perfect combination of clinical and practical decisions for clinicians.
We are proud to present Elekta Studio – for you to unleash the full potential of interventional radiotherapy!
Elekta Studio is a complete solution for contemporary radiation treatment. It provides you the images you needed for every step of the workflow. From insertion and planning to verification and treatment.
*Elekta Studio is comprised of multiple medical devices, some of which may not yet be available in all markets. Confirm availability with your local Elekta representative.
What has a bee got to do with our latest linear accelerator?
They might be very small, but bees wield enormous power. Productive and industrious, they look after the 75% of Earth's plant species that rely on pollenation, keeping the planet's ecosystem in balance.
And to us, balance is as critical in the clinic as it is in nature
* Not available in all markets
Register today and join Elekta!
With just days to go until our first session at AAPM 2021, don’t forget to register for our virtual events:
- Sunday July 25 3:30pm-5:30pm EST: Guided Tours showcasing Elekta’s Patient QA: solutions using measurable standards to maintain accuracy and patient safety for every clinic – presented by Young-Lee Bartlett
- Tuesday July 27 3:30pm-5:30pm EST: Partners in Solutions will be discussing Elekta Unity MR-Linac workflows – presented by David Ly
- Wednesday July 28 12:30-1:00pm EST: Vendor Showcase will be covering Elekta Unity: Designed for today and the future – presented by Dr. Kevin Brown.
See you there!
Response to data security incident in the U.S.
Elekta’s first-generation cloud-based storage system has experienced a data security incident. A subset of U.S-based customers are affected. Immediately upon learning of this incident, Elekta partnered with leading cyber experts and law enforcement to launch an investigation to understand what happened, mitigate any possible harm, and offer our customers a reliable solution that delivers on our commitment to ensure that cancer patients have access to precise and personalized radiotherapy treatments.
Read our full statement
Efficiency and excellence from START
Curious about how long it takes to "go live" with Elekta Unity? In five simple steps, we give you the tools to prep, train, install, learn and treat – in just 22 weeks.
The Elekta Care START program for Unity provides:
- System implementation with no surprises
- Focused training that is right for you
- System installation in only 15 weeks
- Peer-to-peer learning and knowledge sharing
- Clinical go live in just 22 weeks