During the course participants will step through the configuration of the department setup, directories, and procedures and supplies library to ensure configurations appropriately reflect clinical processes. Customers will also learn how to take advantage of the new enhanced eSCRBIE merge fields and build assessments to support their clinics charting processes. During this course, participants will also learn how to configure, use, and apply IQ Scripts to their clinic. This course is designed to support new and Multi-Access customers with system configuration of MOSAIQ® for optimal utilization. Gain even more benefits from the course by bringing a personal laptop to access your network and MOSAIQ database.
- Configure the staff, location, payer, external, facility directories to improve departmental efficiencies.
- Examine the Procedure & Supplies Library to ensure procedures and supplies meet department’s needs.
- Configure Department Setup to utilize electronic functions and processes.
- Configure the Patient Log to track departmental and patient tasks.
- Design guideline configurations that reflect the staff, location, and departmental schedules.
- Utilize the Schedule Status Configuration to create new schedule statuses.
- Configure and push Home & in-house programs/regional events Chart Workspace layouts to staff.
- Utilize the new Enhanced eSCRIBE Merge Fields to create favorite merge fields to efficiently build patient documents.
- Create customized assessments to model charting procedures at your clinic.
- Create IQ Scripts and to improve the flow of clinical processes.
Training Centers and Duration
2-day course at:
- North America Elekta offices
- Regional event (on request)
ASRT and MDCB accredited