This page is not meant to keep you from following the link you've clicked on. It is just a warning that you are about to leave this website. To go to this page, click the link below.
If you do not wish to follow this link, simply close this message.
The statements and opinions expressed on these websites are solely those of their respective authors and do not necessarily reflect the views, nor are they endorsed by Elekta, and its licensors do not guarantee the accuracy of, and are in no way responsible for any content on these websites.
|Date:||2012-07-19 to 2012-07-19|
|Location:||Chicago, IL, United States|
MOSAIQ & Meaningful Use
Participants will explore MOSAIQ functionality and configurations to comply with Meaningful Use. This course is designed for Elekta software customers who want to begin implementing the latest MOSAIQ features and configurations to comply with the HITECH Act. Attendees may bring a laptop to review their MOSAIQ system during the course.
• Define what the HITECH Act is and how to use MOSAIQ to meet critiera.
• Explain and describe how to meet the core set criteria for measures using MOSAIQ.
• Explain and describe how to meet the menu set criteria measures using MOSAIQ.
• Explain and describe how to meet all of the core set criteria for measures using MOSAIQ.
• Explain how to enter Demographic criteria for Meaningful Use.
• Examine ePrescribing configurations and functions.
• Create Active Medication Lists and Allergies & Alerts to comply with Meaningful Use.
• Enter Meaningful Use information using assessments.
• Explain how to import and export the Continuity of Care Document (CCD).
• Create reports to track and show compliance for Meaningful Use.
• Using the Home & Chart Workspace for Meaningful Use.
• Examine Clinical Decision Report Rules, Clinical Quality Measures, and Menu Measures.
Oncologists & Administrators
Understanding of MOSAIQ 1.6
Registration Details Coming Soon!