MOSAIQ Reporting - Advanced: Assessment Reporting
During this one-day hands-on course, participants will build on skills they gained through MOSAIQ Reporting – Introduction and Intermediate courses to learn advanced techniques for reporting against MOSAIQ Assessment (eVAL) data.
• Review MOSAIQ Observation Definition Configuration (Chart Builder)
• Evaluate reporting considerations when configuring Observation Definitions
• Translate Observation Definitions to underlying database tables
• Report individual Observations (e.g., Ht, Wt, BSA, etc.)
• Report groups of Observations (e.g., Assessment Views)
• Develop advanced reporting techniques including: multiple database table aliases, subreports, variables, etc.
Data Administration Staff
Successful completion of MOSAIQ Reporting – Introduction and MOSAIQ Reporting – Intermediate courses.
Familiarity with MOSAIQ eVAL module and review of LPN11006 – Customizing Assessment Forms
MOSAIQ Data Dictionary
REGISTRATION DETAILS COMING SOON!