Comprehensive Under-the-Hood for MOSAIQ
Here's your chance to pull up a seat to take a look Under The Hood of MOSAIQ, Elekta’s Image Enabled EMR to see where everything is and what needs to be checked to keep it running in tip-top shape. During this three-day workshop, participants will develop an understanding of the hardware and software components of MOSAIQ for Medical and Radiation Oncology. Isolation of problems and basic troubleshooting skills will be emphasized. This course is designed for technical staff.
· Identify the MOSAIQ Oncology Management System modules used by your institution.
· Describe the directory structure for the MOSAIQ Oncology Management System files.
· Define correct Network user rights for MOSAIQ users.
· Discuss data integrity with the significance of patient data daily backups and testing of backups.
· State the significance of daily backups and the testing of those backups.
· Identify the database engine used to run the MOSAIQ basic rules of its operation and use of selected tools.
· Initiate troubleshooting when first experiencing a problem using the MOSAIQ Oncology Mangement System.
Information Technology (IT) Staff & Support Staff