During this course, participants will learn about the hardware and software components of MOSAIQ for Medical and Radiation Oncology. Training attendees will also learn basic troubleshooting skills to support MOSAIQ.
- Identify the MOSAIQ Oncology Management modules used by your institution.
- Describe the directory structure for the MOSAIQ Oncology Management System files.
- Discuss network configurations and user rights across networks for MOSAIQ users.
- Discuss data integrity with the significance of patient data daily backups and testing of those backups.
- Define the database engine used to run the MOSAIQ Oncology Management System.
- Initiate troubleshooting when first experiencing a problem using the MOSAIQ Oncology Management System.
2-day course at:
- North America Elekta offices
- Regional event (on request)