In accordance with the resolution of the Annual General Meeting on September 3, 2013, Elekta’s Chairman of the Board has contacted the company’s five largest shareholders in terms of votes at September 30, 2013 to form a Nomination Committee. These shareholders have been invited to appoint one representative each who, together with the Chairman of the Board, will comprise the Nomination Committee.
Elekta’s Nomination Committee ahead of the 2014 Annual General Meeting comprises:
- Laurent Leksell, appointed by the Leksell family, representing the family’s direct and indirect holdings as well as in his capacity as Chairman of the Board of Elekta AB.
- Åsa Nisell, appointed by Swedbank Robur funds
- Anders Oscarsson, appointed by AMF Insurance and Funds
- Peter Rudman, appointed by Nordea Investment Funds
- Erik Sjöström, appointed by Skandia Liv
The Nomination Committee has appointed Laurent Leksell as Chairman of the Committee. The Nomination Committee has also decided to co-opt Caroline Leksell to the Nomination Committee.
The Nomination Committee is tasked ahead of the 2014 Annual General Meeting with preparing proposals pertaining to the number of Board members, Board fees, fees for committee work, the composition of the Board, election of the Chairman of the Board, election of the Chairman of the Annual General Meeting, auditors’ fees and the election of auditors as well as guidelines for appointing the Nomination Committee.
The 2014 Annual General Meeting will be held in Stockholm on August 28.
Shareholders wishing to submit proposals to Elekta’s Nomination Committee can do so by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by letter to: Elekta AB, Nomination Committee, Box 7593, SE-103 93 Stockholm, Sweden. Such proposals should be received by the Nomination Committee no later than February 24, 2014.