MOSAIQ® provides a multi-dimensional document management system, enabling users to access the full breadth of the patient’s MOSAIQ electronic chart to generate documents, reports and templates using the countless clinical merge fields available.
The electronic document scanning tool also allows clinics to scan external paper documents, such as consent forms, notes and prescriptions, and store them in the patient chart. The HL7-compliant document interface also supports the import of documents from other healthcare information systems (HIS) into MOSAIQ for a complete summary of the patient in a single record.
- Flexible document viewers for faster review.
- View treatment plans and review and approve in the same screen
- Site summary for a quick view of the current status of the patient’s treatment.
- eSCRIBE Clinical Merge Fields for merging of clinical data into documents speeds up the process.
- Integrated notes tool with rich text formatting for simple, yet effective communication.