Comprehensive Oncology Management in a single system
MOSAIQ® Oncology Information Management System is designed to manage the complete spectrum of oncology treatments in a single patient record. For Chemotherapy, MOSAIQ provides a clear, flexible means of charting the patient’s treatment across the medical assessment and chemotherapy administration process.
Clinician worksheets help the medical oncologist efficiently plan, accurately order and carefully monitor treatment while the flexible pharmacy module, pre-defined regimens, multiple order processing and customizable assessments support industry guidelines for safe patient management.
With the ability to integrate with external diagnostic and laboratory systems, MOSAIQ® provides a complete picture of patient care.
- Review, prescribe, dispense, treat and document patient data in a single database solution
- Streamline and improve order accuracy with fast processing of multiple chemotherapy orders on regimen-designated cycle days
- Integrated Pharmacy dispensing with dynamic worklists to manage and plan workload throughout the pharmacy, providing easy tracking of patients scheduled for treatment
- Integrated Scheduling for fast and efficient patient appointment management and tracking
- Electronically document chemotherapy and other medication administration, supporting multiple sign offs
- Use clinical merge fields to create letters, reports and documents
- Easily connect departments, multiple sites and networks
The FDB is separately purchased and licensed. Interaction screening is enabled only when the FDB is purchased and licensed and the Elekta product is configured by establishing the appropriate linkages. Interaction screening remains accurate only when the user punctually procures the periodic FDB updates, which are available from Elekta.