Central Cancer Registry and Research Data Management
Précis-Central™ is a comprehensive registry data management system designed specifically for central registries. The system simply and cost-effectively streamlines access and interpretation of cancer data in efforts to improve treatment options and outcomes.
Précis-Central reinforces decision support by providing essential tools for cancer case tracking, data aggregation, analysis and reporting for the full scope of clinical environments and state and regional cancer registries. Probabilistic matching and advanced consolidation tools help ensure accurate data compilation from multiple registry and non-registry sources.
Registration is accelerated through logical navigation, intuitive screen displays and field-specific look-up lists. Précis-Central automatically performs quality check to ensure data integrity, including checks before accepting inbound data into the central database.
- Updates ensure compliance with current regulatory reporting and accreditation requirements for NAACCR, NPCR, AJCC, SEER and international standards.
- Customizable database help extend a standard database with unique variables.
- Unique, automated data aggregation, providing multiple reports on a single patient or cancer type.
- Enables analysis of collected data with standard reports and custom ad-hoc reporting capabilities.
- Scalable system architecture.