Leksell Gamma Knife® Perfexion™ - stereotactic radiosurgery system
Perfexion dramatically streamlines workflow and expands the treatable volume through an automated, multi-source collimator. System benefits include faster set-up and treatment delivery to one or more tumors in a single session. Perfexion allows treatment of a wider range of targets faster and more efficiently than ever before.
The radiosurgery system’s unique collimator is a permanent device divided into moveable sectors, ensuring superior conformity, accuracy and dosimetry while reducing residual dose to unintended areas. Integrated and intuitive treatment planning software facilitates creation of even the most complex plans (e.g., a donut-shaped dose distribution) by configuring composite shots that avoid overexposure to critical structures. Perfexion is fine-tuned to the task, resulting in fast, efficient treatments.
Leksell Gamma Knife Perfexion - Stereotactic radiosurgery system
- Reliability: All shot shaping and dose planning are fully automated via integrated control system, eliminating time-consuming manual steps.
- Precision: Advanced localization and fixation ensure comfort, flexibility, repeatability, and, when necessary, zero movement.
- Versatility: Extend™ program includes relocatable frame and support for fractionated, non-invasive treatments.
- Safety: Radiation protection for patients is high enough to enable window installation in the treatment room.
- Proven: The latest in the family of products that invented the field of stereotactic radiosurgery. Over 600,000 people have had Gamma Knife® Surgery , resulting in 3000 papers in peer-reviewed journals.