Elekta is a world-leading supplier of clinical solutions for image guided radiation therapy, stereotactic radiotherapy and radiosurgery as well as advanced software systems for cancer care.
Every year, 250,000 patients are treated with Elekta’s radiation therapy equipment, 50,000 patients undergo Gamma Knife® surgery and 100,000 patients are treated with Leksell Stereotactic System®. Every day, 100,000 patients receive diagnosis, treatment or follow-up facilitated by software systems from Elekta companies.
For Elekta, to be a sustainable company means that we can continue to create value for the benefit of our customers, providing safe and efficient solutions for enhanced cancer care long-term. Sustainability means that our relations with employees and partners are based on a responsible business conduct built on trust. Sustainability also means that we strive to continuously reduce our environmental impact, in our proprietary operations and during the lifecycle of our products. There are many stakeholders across the company, all with a different set of expectations on the business.
Our aim is to continue to develop and further explore our stakeholder dialog in a respectful manner. Our ability to operate a responsible business is directly related to creating a strong and well-renowned brand that supports a long-term sustainable market presence and growth.
- We care for patients and customers, delivering safe and efficient equipment ....click for more
- We care for fair, equitable and compliant relations with our employees and business partners ....click for more
- We care for the environment, striving to minimize any negative impact ....click for more
- We care for transparency, openness and accessibility in relation with society and other external parties ....click for more
- We adhere to rules and regulations in the countries where we operate ....click for more