The goal of the Oncology Data Alliance (ODA) is to improve patient cancer care through the analysis of aggregate oncology data. This data alliance will be unique in that:
- ODA participants will assist Elekta Software in establishing and implementing standard benchmarking reports.
- Elekta Software will provide web-accessed benchmarking reports and five comparative outcome reports during the term of agreement to each participant.
- This alliance will provide participants with the opportunity to participate in revenue generating data studies and partnerships.
- Participants will be able to access a nationally representative oncology data set with treatment data that is updated monthly.
- Discount on Elekta Software’s ANALYTIQ data visualization tool.
As always, Elekta Software will apply and set standards for quality data and will incorporate feedback from current customers to make this a unique and valuable evaluation and research tool for oncology treatment centers. Benchmark reports can help our current customers to maximize their investment in Elekta Software software. With a team focusing on the ODA, there will be a dedicated Elekta Software employee available to assist with quality assurance and data quality of the ODA at individual customer sites as well as the database as a whole. These benchmarking reports will allow participating facilities to:
- Compare their data to national and ODA wide aggregates
- Use results to create targeted marketing campaigns
- Analyze patient care and treatment outcomes
- Evaluate practice patterns
Each participant enters into a two-year renewable term and is asked to complete a minimum dataset requirement in order to maintain a high standard of quality. In addition, participating facilities will:
- Complete the participant Online ODA Survey
- Complete a Minimum Data Set in the electronic medical record and maintain high data quality
- Allow installation of software that will automate the uploading of the Minimum Data Set to Elekta Software
More Program Information
For more program information, contact Dave Eggert.