The mission of the Practice Management Advisory Board is to assist Elekta Software in identifying, developing and refining features and products to improve the delivery and management of cancer care. The board has several objectives:
- Help identify, propose and prioritize features and products within the Elekta Software product line
- Assist Elekta Software in establishing and implementing standards used within the Elekta Software product line
- Advise Elekta Software on implementation and support for emerging technologies
- Lynn Foster, Palmetto Hematology Oncology, P. C.
- Jan Dragotta, CentraState Medical Center
- Cheryl Martin, Nevada Cancer Institute
- Dianna Nance, West Michigan Cancer Center
- Edwina Rains, Oncology Hematology Center, Joplin, MO
- Lynne Richmond, Oncology Associates of Cedar Rapids
- Rosanne Russell, The West Clinic
- Pat Wilber, Western Cancer Center, Inc.